Industrial Shutter Doors
AGG Doors Industrial installs and repairs industrial shutter doors with a height of up to 5 metres. Top quality service provided by a professional service crew is a guarantee.
AGG Doors Industrial makes use of B&D, ANSA, and Steeline industrial doors.
See below for more information on the products we use.
This collection of industrial doors is ideal for various applications. It features a wide range of selections each of which are perfect for different uses from small to big warehouses, factories, and other industrial establishments.
4/100 (0.4 x 100mm)
- Available for a range of openings from 5500mm high to 5500mm wide.
- Glass reinforced polypropylene drums inside of spiral duct tubing.
- Specially designed for commercial and industrial openings.
- Easier, faster manual operation – utilising the Series 2 Planetary Gear chain drive.
- Slats are 100mm with 3 small ribs, compatible with modern architectural styling.
- Meets the demands of the high volume multi door warehouse and factory unit markets.
6/100 (0.6 x 100mm)
- Suited for all-round light industrial applications.
- Can be powered electronically or chain-geared.
- Suitable for openings requiring strong closure.
- The Roll-A-Shutter is easily operated manually.
- The most widely used shutter across majority of applications.
8/100 (0.8 x 100mm)
- Ideal for most general-purpose applications such as medium-size factory doorways etc.
- Operated by a choice of either manual, chain-geared or power-driven methods, ensuring minimal operational effort.
8/50 (0.8 x 50mm)
- Suitable for kiosks, shops, trucks and vans etc.
- Can be adapted for between-wall situations or doorways with clearance limitations.
- The 8/50 is easily operated manually (no chain wheel).
- Specially designed for commercial, small and light industrial applications from 900mm x 900mm to 5000mm x 5000mm.
10/100 (1.0 x 100mm)
- Designed for all sizes and types of industrial and commercial applications. Suitable for factories, warehouses, service stations etc.
- It is custom built with chain or heavy-duty electric operation, ensuring minimal operational effort.
- The Roll-A-Shutter is ideal for heavy-duty wind loading and large opening situations.
For the colour chart of The B&D Roll-A-Shutter®, CLICK HERE
A fully insulated shutter made from aluminum. It is ideal for industrial applications which require sound and/or thermal insulation.
- Extruded aluminum box section
- A1 alloy, powder coated white extruded aluminium channel with brush inserts.
- Dimensions: 35mm (height) x 115mm (width).
- Spring life of up to 10,000 cycles
- Helical torsion-type drum springs
- Available in off white, cream, and pewter
- Powder coating is also available
For the complete specifications of The B&D Envir-A-Shutter®, CLICK HERE